|Training Date :
03 June 2013 - 07 June 2013
05 August 2013 - 09 August 2013
25 March 2013 - 29 March 2013
12 November 2012 - 16 November 2012
15 October 2012 - 19 October 2012
20 August 2012 - 24 August 2012
16 July 2012 - 20 July 2012
18 June 2012 - 26 June 2012
20 June 2011 - 28 June 2011
อบรมวันที่ 20-22, 27-28 มิถุนายน 2554 (อบรม 5 วัน)
||13,000 THB (Excluded Vat 7%)
This course introduces developers, that familiar with Java Programming, to the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE). It covers all the necessary topics, techiques, and examples needed to Web Application and full scale enterprise
|Who Should Attend :
A working knowledge of Windows 95, HTML and some programming experience in C or Pascal.
This course introduces Java technologies and advanced Java programming techniques: These includes Server/Client Programming; Database Connectivity API (JDBC); Java Bean; Java Remote Method Invocation API (RMI); Java Servlets and Java Server Pages.
|Course Outline :
- J2ee Architecture for Web Application and Enterprise Programming
- JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, JMS, Servlet, JSP, EJB, and Web Service.
- Introducing Apache, Tomcat, Jame, MySQL, Sun One, and JBoss.
Java Database Connection (Jdbc)
- Jdbc/Odbc Drivers and Connecting to a Commercial DBMS (Access).
- SQL from a java program: open table, select, insert, and update.
- Meta-data. And Transaction.
- SMTP and POP3 Protocols
- Sending and Retrieving Mail with JavaMail API
- Mail Status, Multi-Part Message and Files Attachment
Java Naming and Directory Interfaces (JNDI)
- Name service, Directory service, and JNDI service provider
- Storing and Retrieving Java Object in Name service
- Intoducing LDAP and Basic LDAP Operations
Java Message Service (JMS)
- Publishing, Subscribing, and Receiving Messages
- Point-to-Point Messaging
- Message Format and Types
- Client-side networking: Socket and ports
- Server-side networking: ServerSocket
- UDP Datagrams
- URL class: openStream(), openConnection(), and getConnection()
- Http Server: HTTP, MIME, and CGI programming in Java
Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
- Remote Interface, UnicastRemoteObject, and RemoteException
- RMISecurityManager, security policy, Rmiregistry,
- Naming, rebind(), and lookup()
- Remote Parameter Passing Mechanism, Remote Call Back
- Remote Activatable Objects
- CosNaming, NamingContext, and NameComponent
- IDL, and idlj.exe, Implementing Server and Client
- Persistent Remote Object, Remote Call Back, Delegation
- Stringified Reference and RMI-IIOP
XML Parsing With Java
- Parsing XML with SAX, DOM, JDOM and JAXP
- Transforming XML with XSLT
- Using XPATH
- Servlet and Servlet Container in TomCat and Sun One.
- Web Components, .war files and Web App Conficguration.
- Request, Response, Parameters, and Attribute,
- Http Tunneling, and Dispatcher.
- Session Tracking: URL Rewriting, Hidden Fields, Cookies, and Sessions
- Web Application Listeners and Filters.
- Web App authentication.
JavaServer Page (JSP)
- JSP Engine: Developing JSP in TomCat and Sun One.
- Scripting elements: declaration, scriptlet, and expression
- Implicit objects, and request parameters
- Directives: page, taglib, Standard Actions, Jsp Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) , Custom Jsp Tags
- Introducing Struts and Java Server Faces
Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Defining Interface, Implementation, and Deploying the Bean
- Session Bean, Entity Bean, CMP, and BMP.
- Remote/Local Interface, Container Managed Relationships.
- Message-Driven Beans and Transactions
- JAX-RPC, Session Bean As A Web Service, JAX-PRC Service Endpoint Model.
|Payment Condition :
Payment must be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the start of the class. The payment can be made:
1. Cheque should be made payable to "Software Park Thailand#2"
2. Account transfer to "Software Park Thailand #2" Saving account no. 324-2-56262-0, Siam Commercial Bank, Chaengwattana Branch. Then, fax the deposit slip to +66 2 583 2884.
- Withholding tax (3%) is exempt.
- Should you need to withdraw, you must send the notice of the withdrawal in writing no later than 7 working days before the commencement date. The cancellation less than 7 days will be subject to a fine of 40% of the fee.
- Software Park Thailand reserves the rights to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Contact Person :
For more information, contact our course coordinator on:
Tel: +66-2583-9992 Ext. 1425
You are encouraged to use the course schedule as a guide to plan your training. The schedule is accessible at www.swpark.or.th for more information.