|Training Date :
15 July 2013 - 19 July 2013
20 August 2012 - 24 August 2012
26 September 2011 - 30 September 2011
13 June 2011 - 17 June 2011
||42,000 THB (Excluded Vat 7%)
This intensive course prepares those who have an intention to acquire the recognized professional certification credential of Project Management Professional (PMP) or CAPM. It will cover all the processes and knowledge areas of PMBOK.
|Who Should Attend :
Project team members, project administrators, project leaders or project managers who are planning to sit for the PMP/ CAPM examination. The prerequisites are that all candidates should have gone through the PMBOK and have the relevant experience in managing projects.
- Know details of the knowledge areas
- Know the way questions are asked and the way to answer them
- Watch out for the trend in the questions
- How to answer exam questions
- How to apply to PMI
- Earn 35 PDU
|Course Outline :
- Becoming a PMP
- Benefits & requirements
- Guidance in application process
- Project Management Framework
- Project management processes
- Project Integration Management
- Processes involved
- Selection methods
- Project charter & project scoped statements
- Project Scope Management
- Requirements & WBS
- Specifications & acceptances
- Scope change management controls
- Scope verification, etc
- Project Time Management
- ADM/ PDM/ Pert/ Monte Carlo analysis, network diagram, critical path analysis, float and slack
- Crashing, fast tracking, etc.
- Project Cost Management
- Cost estimating inputs
- Earned value analysis
- Introduction to benefit cost ratios/ net present value
- Internal rate of Return (IRR/ Payback, etc.)
- Project Quality Management
- Quality assurance & controls
- Quality standards e.g., JIT, Kaizan, Control Chart Limits, Pareto, Six Sigma, TQM, Fishbone diagram
- Project Human Resource Management
- Organization structures
- Resource management planning, staff acquisition
- Powers of the project manager
- Team development & management theories
- Project Communication Management
- Creation, collection, distribution and storage
- Communication types & methods
- Stakeholder communication matrix
- Project Risk Management
- Types & risk identification
- Qualitative & quantitative risk analysis
- Risk mitigation, monitoring & controlling
- Project Procurement Management
- Buyers guide, planning: make or buy?
- Types of contract and its consequences
- Seller response, select sellers, contract administration
- Professional Responsibility
- Legal ethical & professional behaviors
- PMI code of conduct
- Cultural sensitiveness
|Payment Condition :
Payment must be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the start of the class. The payment can be made:
1. Cheque should be made payable to "Software Park Thailand#2"
2. Account transfer to "Software Park Thailand #2" Saving account no. 324-2-56262-0, Siam Commercial Bank, Chaengwattana Branch. Then, fax the deposit slip to +66 2 583 2884.
- Withholding tax (3%) is exempt.
- Should you need to withdraw, you must send the notice of the withdrawal in writing no later than 7 working days before the commencement date. The cancellation less than 7 days will be subject to a fine of 40% of the fee.
- Software Park Thailand reserves the rights to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Contact Person :
For more information, contact our course coordinator on:
Tel: +66-2583-9992 Ext. 1420 - 1421
You are encouraged to use the course schedule as a guide to plan your training. The schedule is accessible at www.swpark.or.th for more information.