||Project Management Academy
- Diploma in Business Computing
- Certificate in Computer Programming and Information Processes, City & Guilds, UK
- Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Diploma in Marketing, Marketing Confederation of Australia
- Diploma in Business Management, MITD
- Certificate in Sales Management, Marketing Confederation of Australia
He has over 16 years of experience starting from programmer to project leader and manager roles right up to senior management and marketing positions in well-respected local and multi-national entities. His mission is to help clients enhance performance, productivity and profitability by leveraging on his results-based management, marketing methods and ideas. He also assists project managers in planning and sharpening their soft skills which are imperative in any project management role. He is an accomplished speaker and trainer, having conducted many seminars, workshops and speaking engagements. He is a member of Toastmasters International (TI), a non-profit organisation dedicated to helping its members improve their public speaking skills. He has achieved the Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) status, the highest award given by TI.