|Training Date :
08 May 2013 - 10 May 2013
12 February 2013 - 15 February 2013
08 August 2012 - 10 August 2012
07 August 2012 - 09 August 2012
25 July 2012 - 27 July 2012
28 May 2012 - 30 May 2012
25 April 2012 - 27 April 2012
20 February 2012 - 22 February 2012
11 October 2011 - 13 October 2011
08 August 2011 - 10 August 2011
||20,000 THB (Excluded Vat 7%)
The workshop will help the participants to:
- Understand the CMMI framework
- Understand the detailed requirements of the process areas in the CMMI V1.3
- Make valid judgements regarding the organization's implementation of process areas
- Identify issues that should be addressed in performing process improvements using the CMMI V1.3
|Who Should Attend :
The workshop is meant for practitioners and the managers in your organization. It is specifically useful for organizations planning for CMMI-SE/SW/IPPD/SS Ver 1.3 staged representation appraisal or transition from current CMM SW V1.2 Maturity level to CMMI-SE/SW/IPPD/SS Ver 1.3 appraisal. Individuals coordinating process improvement in your Organization (SEPG(SM)) and those who wish to be part of Appraisal Team find it useful.
Participants must have some knowledge of systems engineering, software engineering and management, with exposure to quality assurance, configuration management, and basic management principles.
Completion of this course is a pre-requisite for ATM selection in a SCAMPI(SM) (CMMI Appraisal Method for Process Improvement) Appraisal.
The workshop follows lecture supplemented with illustrations. The instructor maintains a high level of student interaction and discussion to satisfy the student's needs in their work environments. Extensive experiential learning and cases studies will be integrated in the workshop proceedings.
|Course Outline :
Module One : Introduction (including student introductions and expectations)
Module Two : Process Improvement Concepts and CMMI
Module Three : Overview of CMMI Model Components
Module Four : Model Representations and Institutionalization
Module Five : Product Development - Part 1
Module Six : Managing the Project
Module Seven : Project and Organization Support
Module Eight : Product Development - Part 2
Module Nine : Imporvement Infrastructure
Module Ten : Managing Quantitatively
Module Eleven : Tying It All Togeter
Module Twelve : Course Summary
|Payment Condition :
Payment must be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the start of the class. The payment can be made:
1. Cheque should be made payable to "Software Park Thailand#2"
2. Account transfer to "Software Park Thailand #2" Saving account no. 324-2-56262-0, Siam Commercial Bank, Chaengwattana Branch. Then, fax the deposit slip to +66 2 583 2884.
- Withholding tax (3%) is exempt.
- Should you need to withdraw, you must send the notice of the withdrawal in writing no later than 7 working days before the commencement date. The cancellation less than 7 days will be subject to a fine of 40% of the fee.
- Software Park Thailand reserves the rights to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Contact Person :
For more information, contact our course coordinator :
Tel: +66-2583-9992 Ext. 1422
You are encouraged to use the course schedule as a guide to plan your training. The schedule is accessible at www.swpark.or.th for more information.