|Training Date :
18 February 2014 - 21 February 2014
17 September 2013 - 20 September 2013
19 February 2013 - 22 February 2013
11 September 2012 - 14 September 2012
22 May 2012 - 25 May 2012
08 August 2011 - 11 August 2011
22 March 2011 - 25 March 2011
||18,000 THB (Excluded Vat 7%)
Participants will leave the course armed with a toolbox of testing techniques that can be used to improve the quality of software systems.
|Who Should Attend :
The course has been specifically designed for analysts, designers and programmers of application software as well as quality assurance specialists and testing personnel.
- A clear understanding of the role of testing and how this relates to the goal of improving software quality.
- Ability to select and apply the appropriate testing technique at each stage of the development life- cycle.
- Practical experience of planning and designing software test cases.
|Course Outline :
Software Product Quality
- The Software Quality Triangle
- ISO 9126 Quality Characteristics
Software Process Quality
- Software Process Measurement
- The Software Capability Maturity Model
Software Quality and Risk
Techniques for Improving Software Quality
- Early Requirements Validation
- Configuration Management
Analysis and Design Quality
- Requirements Definition With Use Cases
- Early Requirements Validation Techniques
Designing Test Cases
- Test Case Design Techniques
- Test Case Specification
Functional Testing Techniques
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- State Transition Testing
Structural Testing Techniques
- Control Flow Graphs
- Cyclomatic Complexity
- Complexity and Modular Programming
- Complexity and Quality Prevention
- Revisions, Variations and Derivations
- Baselines and Change Control
Systems and Acceptance Testing
Quality and the Software Development Life-Cycle
|Payment Condition :
Payment must be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the start of the class. The payment can be made:
1. Cheque should be made payable to "Software Park Thailand#2"
2. Account transfer to "Software Park Thailand #2" Saving account no. 324-2-56262-0, Siam Commercial Bank, Chaengwattana Branch. Then, fax the deposit slip to +66 2 583 2884.
- Withholding tax (3%) is exempt.
- Should you need to withdraw, you must send the notice of the withdrawal in writing no later than 7 working days before the commencement date. The cancellation less than 7 days will be subject to a fine of 40% of the fee.
- Software Park Thailand reserves the rights to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Contact Person :
For more information, contact our course coordinator :
Tel: +66-2583-9992 Ext. 1422
You are encouraged to use the course schedule as a guide to plan your training. The schedule is accessible at www.swpark.or.th for more information.