||Manage - Consulting Service Department
||ACIS Professional Center Co., Ltd.
Nisit has over 13 years of working experiences. Prior to joining ACIS, he started his career as an engineer in property construction firm. Since 2006, he has joined ACIS during which he has been involved in an umber of information security related projects such as penetration testing, secured code review, security baseline development, and network assessment. Currently, he is a manager of consulting service department.
• Master of Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi,Thailand
• Bachelor of Engineering, Rangsit University,Thailand
• Perform simulate attacks against network and system to determine security weakness, test security policy compliance, employees’ security awareness, organization’s ability to identify and respond to security incident, and provide pragmatic recommendation
• Help client to find security bugs by in-depth source code review and analysis to remediate software vulnerability earlier in the development lifecycle
• Perform observation and assessment of the client’s network security and design to provide pragmatic recommendation and cost-effective solution for improvement